• Carclean.com - The Car Care Shop

Welkom op het forum van Carclean.com! Carclean.com is dé shop voor autopoetsmiddelen. En hier op ons forum vind je antwoorden op al je (poets)vragen.

Ben je op zoek naar autopoetsmiddelen en wil je deze aanschaffen? In onze Carclean.com webshop vind je het grootste assortiment car care producten van de Benelux.

• Unieke speciaalzaak in autopoetsmiddelen
    • Advies op maat door vakkundige medewerkers
    • Ongekend groot assortiment
    • Voor 21.00 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verzonden!
    • Makkelijk betalen: iDEAL, Credit Card, Mister Cash

mf pads voor DAP

ts

Detailing rookie
1 feb 2013
Ik heb ergens gelezen dat microvezel pads beter resultaat zouden geven op een DAP dan de klassieke foampads?

Kan iemand dat bevestigen.
Foampads zou beetje verouderd zijn ..
En zijn er hier zo'n te koop dan op carclean?

Waar heb je dat dan gelezen? Volgens mij worden er met foampads nog steeds bijzonder goede resultaten geboekt. Zou best kunnen natuurlijk met foam, maar dan ben ik wel erg nieuwschierig hoe dit precies in z'n werk gaat.

https://forum.Carclean.com/cc_postst14814/Kevin-Brown-Methode-uitgelegd-met-Microfiber-cutting-pad--m105--veel-foto-s.aspx

;)

hier een copy/paste van de tekst /

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS
You don't use any kind of foam pads? I get that you need one pad for the compound and one for the polish so you realy need two, but you don't reccomend foam pads?
It's not that I don't recommend foam pads, I do. We sell 1000s of foam pads a month! We also sell over 60 brands of car care products, with **** being just one of many of the premium brands we carry. I wanted to highlight the latest in technology with this system.

Microfiber pads are the latest in dual-action polishing technology. Foam pads have been around since Meguiar's introduced them (some time in the early 1960's IIRC).

Foam pads are, by design, inefficient on DA polishers. (Much of the orbital motion is absorbed by the foam, like a bowl of Jello jiggling on itself). Microfiber pads, which are a newer technology for consumers (they have been used in OEM factories in Canada for a long time, in fact the F-body's were polished with them at the factory) are more efficient with a DA's movement.

I won't bore you with the details (I was part of the Meguiar's testing team that helped bring microfiber polishing pads to the market) but they really do a great job of enhancing a DA polisher works.

There is still nothing wrong with foam pads, they still work as good as they ever have, but microfiber pads (on a DA polisher) give a large amount of cutting action while still producing a great finish.

De CC-pads zijn heel goed en niet te duur om te testen. (zijn van flexipads, een goed merk)

Geeft goede resultaten :ja

Grtz

STephan