• Carclean.com - The Car Care Shop

Welkom op het forum van Carclean.com! Carclean.com is dé shop voor autopoetsmiddelen. En hier op ons forum vind je antwoorden op al je (poets)vragen.

Ben je op zoek naar autopoetsmiddelen en wil je deze aanschaffen? In onze Carclean.com webshop vind je het grootste assortiment car care producten van de Benelux.

• Unieke speciaalzaak in autopoetsmiddelen
    • Advies op maat door vakkundige medewerkers
    • Ongekend groot assortiment
    • Voor 21.00 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verzonden!
    • Makkelijk betalen: iDEAL, Credit Card, Mister Cash

Dodo Juice

...the detailing public, to

Jump aboard the wedding bandwagon and revel in a feast of

Celebratory, commemorative and unfeasible objects of dubious taste

On the occasion of the wedding of King-one-day William Wales to the very lucky Miss Kate Middleton

With the launch of Dodo Juice Commemorative Trinket Wax.[/size]

(Limited to an Edition of just 11 pieces, seeing as it’s the eleventh year of the second millennium.)[/i]

hard-willy_trans_top-bottom.png

Dodo Juice Commemorative Wax has been specially created not to be memorabilia in itself, but to preserve the hundreds of pieces of commemorative china, novelty items and general tat that will be amassed by the adoring common folk of the world in celebration of these nuptials. It is designed to protect your memorabilia for hundreds of years, so that aliens may dig up these tacky trinkets beneath their cities and marvel at the garish colours and extraordinarily long names of historic royals (I mean, what was wrong with William Darren Wales?).

SHINE your William and Kate plate with the finest carnauba wax, extracted from none other than the royal palms of Brazil and blended with the juice of dodos that can trace their lineage back to the King Dodo himself, Mr Skittles the Third.

COAT your commemorative bunting or plastic flag in a layer of UV resistant wax to help protect its cheap Chinese print from the sun throughout the day, in case it fades while you watch the ceremony on the BBC with a nice cup of tea, drunk from your commemorative William and Kate mug.

IMPRESS your neighbours as they have to make do with Pledge to shine up their princely pottery – whereas you can have a DEDICATED trinket wax to wax your trinkets with. Life just doesn’t get much better (until they can find a way of resurrecting Sir Harry Secombe and getting him to do more Songs of Praise).This is a real wax, made to protect, preserve and pimp up ALL your commemorative items. Apart from the tea towels, obviously.

MARVEL at the firm consistency of the wax and WONDER why no-one has done a trinket wax before. iPods have gadget wax. But what about your Dambusters souvenir plate or your Mother Theresa Cuckoo Clock? It’s a travesty that their appearance and longevity have been neglected by wax makers. Until now.

hard-willy_trans_top-wax.png

Please note that this 80ml wax will cover approximately 12,000 23cm fine dining commemorative plates. Do not eat from the plates after application – this wax is contrived to be tasteless and may contain extract of pigeon piddle. Under no circumstances may this product by known by its colloquial shorthand names of ‘TAT WAX’, ‘THAT STUPID DODO THING' or ‘HARD WILLY – the hard wax to suit William’s wedding'. This wax is unavailable for sale anywhere else, for now, and is made under exclusive license by Royal Dalton chinaware and ceramics for Dodo Juice Ltd of Elsenham, UK. The Only Way is Essex. ENDORSEMENTS: This wax is NOT officially endorsed by the royal family, William, Kate or even her coal mining relatives that the media revel in telling us are only a couple of branches away in her family tree. Wills is welcome to have a jar if he wants, but Autoglym have probably already tied up an exclusive deal for the horse drawn carriage. It’s going to be even more bling than the one on Big Fat Gypsy Weddings, and that’s saying something.

PURCHASING INFORMATION:

- The Dodo Juice Commemorative Trinket Wax for the Coating of Memorabilia, Souvenirs and Miscellaneous Tat is available for sale for one day only: Friday 29th April 2011

- Two 80ml jars will be made available at the Dodo Juice Limited Edition wax price of 39.95 GBP inc VAT, and yes, it does have real wax inside. PAYPAL PAYMENTS ONLY. We’ll ship it worldwide but international sales will attract a higher carriage charge.

- Dodo Juice forum members are invited to register their interest to purchase the wax below. Enquiries will ONLY be accepted on Friday 29th April up until midnight. You can only apply for a single jar of this historic wax.

- If more than two members of the forum are interested in purchasing the wax, two numbers/names will be chosen at random by the random.org random number generator and the wax will be offered for sale to these members first. Payment must be made within 48 hours or the wax will be offered to the next random member selected by the generator.

- The final price inc shipping (39.95 GBP plus 5.95 GBP UK carriage / 7.95 GBP Europe and Rest of World carriage) will be advised to successful registrants. Do not make any payments now.

hard-willy_trans_top-side.png

YES!!! I WANT TO KEEP MY NOVELTY MEMORABILIA SHINY. I DO HAVE A GOLDEN SPOON AND I AM FAMILIAR WITH UPPER CLASS WAXES. I HAVE NO COAL MINING RELATIVES IN MY FAMILY TREE FOR AT LEAST ONE GENERATION. I CALL A SERVIETTE A NAPKIN AND I ALWAYS PUT MY BOG ROLL THE RIGHT WAY AROUND, SO IT HANGS CLOSEST TO THE WALL. I TRIED TO ADOPT A CORGI BUT AUTOGLYM HAD NABBED THE LAST ONE TO MAINTAIN THEIR ROYAL APPROVAL. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME BUY THIS QUITE FRANKLY DAFT DODO JUICE ITEM AT THE NEVER-TO-BE-REPEATED PRICE OF JUST 39.95 GBP IN ONE PAYPAL INSTALMENT. I AM HAPPY TO BE BOMBARDED WITH DIRECT MAIL FROM OTHER MANUFACTURERS OF TAT PROTECTANTS IN THE FUTURE, FOREVER, AND MY DESCENDANTS WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO ACCEPT THIS DIRECT MAIL IF I SHOULD PERISH BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER OR FINDING OUT HOW TO REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR SPAMMASTER 2000 MAILING LIST:

Dus als iemand een echte limited edition wax wilt, dan moet je snel zijn... er zijn al 3 potten op voorhand verkocht 8o